New Polling collected before Sanders’ Nevada win shows Bernie is in the lead in key swing state primaries with results also pointing to a near tie between Trump and all of the Democratic candidates in the battleground states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
44,000 votes swung Pennsylvania to Trump in 2016, and the race is shaping up to be just as tight in this general election. The new Poll from the University of Wisconsin, has Sanders with the best footing against Trump, leading 47% to 45% — The poll carries a 3% to 4% margin of error. Biden leads Trump 46% to 45%, and every other Democrat is even with Trump in the Keystone State.
Read More From the Philadelphia Inquirer: https://www.inquirer.com/news/2020-poll-pennsylvania-michigan-wisconsin-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-democrats-20200223.html
This latest victory in Nevada was made possible by the work we do every day. As we continue to march forward to the Pa. Primary remember that your contributions are what will create the momentum needed to bring the political revolution to Pennsylvania.
WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?
If you haven’t already, please get busy and get your networks into the BERN app – even if they don’t support Bernie. This will help with everything else the campaign is doing. Identifying people who don’t support Bernie is as valuable as identifying those who do, or are open to it. Here’s a great resource about what to do. https://berniesanders.com/bern-to-win/
Please consider signing up to be a Bernie Block Captain. Philly For Bernie will hook you up with everything you need. Click here to learn more and get started.
OTHER STUFF YOU CAN DO . . .
- Encourage people to step away from their keyboards and get out into their communities.
- Want to do more for Bernie? Volunteer here: https://act.berniesanders.com/signup/volunteer-bernie-sanders/
- Listen to Hear The Bern: https://berniesanders.com/podcast/
- Subscribe to Bern Notice: https://bernie.substack.com/
- Keep calling voters in early states! berniesanders.com/call
RESOURCES TO TAKE ACTION
- Bernie Journey: http://berniesanders.com/berniejourney
- BERN app: http://app.berniesanders.com
- Events map: http://map.berniesanders.com
- Canvass guide: http://bernsanders.us/cc-guide
- Host agenda: http://bernsanders.us/cc-agenda
- Tutorial video: https://youtu.be/8PHfI5PEbC8
- FAQ: https://app.berniesanders.com/help/app-frequently-asked-questions/